Whether you use this nonstick saucepan to steam vegetables, heat soup or prepare sauces or gravies, the etched interior fill and capacity lines give you better control over ingredient measurements and help prevent boil overs. Hard-anodized aluminum construction provides even heat and prevents hot spots. A multi-layer nonstick interior releases sticky foods easily. We love the handy pour spouts, which line up with straining holes in the tempered glass cover. The cover's silicone rim seals tightly, and the large handle is easy to grab--even while wearing oven mitts. The saucepan's long, silicone-coated, stay-cool handle allows you to move the pan safely. This aluminum saucepan is safe for use on glass, ceramic and halogen cooktops, and it's oven safe to 450 degrees F.
- Hand-anodized aluminum saucepan for even heating
- Interior etched fill lines and maximum capacity lines prevent boil over
- Pour spout for easy draining
- Silicone-rimmed tempered glass lid seals tightly
- Comfortable silicone stay-cool handles for easy handling
- Oven safe up to 450 degrees F
- Lifetime warranty