Create delicious side dishes for your family with the Ballarini Rialto 1.75-qt. Nonstick Saucepan. Its heavy-gauge forged construction makes this aluminum saucepan with lid an excellent choice for cooking grains, steaming vegetables or heating gravies and sauces. The Rialto line of Ballarini cookware uses their Keravis ™ three-coat nonstick coating, which is reinforced with ceramic particles, to deliver the cleanest food release possible. The innovative ThermoPoint indicator turns red when the pan reaches the optimal temperature and green when it's cool enough to touch. This versatile pan is safe for temperatures up to 482 degrees F, and the phenolic resin handle is safe up to 320 degrees F. It's also completely free of PFOA, nickel and other heavy metals. Ballarini's 1.75-qt. Rialto nonstick saucepan's tempered glass lid helps prevent splatters and allows you to monitor the progress of your food without releasing heat or moisture.
Best Used For:
We love this pan for its versatility. Use it to make creamy Alfredo sauce to top homemade fettucine, delicate jasmine rice to use as the base for a delectable stir-fry or to heat up leftover tomato soup to pair with a sandwich for lunch.
- Heavy-gauge forged aluminum construction enhances saucepan's durability
- Saucepan with lid has heat-insulating phenolic resin handles
- Keravis ™ three-coat nonstick coating reinforced with high-hardness ceramic particles enhances food release
- Ballarini 1.75-qt. Rialto nonstick saucepan comes with a tight-fitting tempered-glass lid
- PFOA, heavy metal and nickel free; dishwasher safe
- 4-year warranty