Best Used For:
We love this pan for its versatility. Use it to make creamy Alfredo sauce to top homemade fettucine, delicate jasmine rice to use as the base for a delectable stir-fry or to heat up leftover tomato soup to pair with a sandwich for lunch.
- Heavy-gauge forged aluminum construction enhances saucepan's durability
- Saucepan with lid has heat-insulating phenolic resin handles
- Keravis ™ three-coat nonstick coating reinforced with high-hardness ceramic particles enhances food release
- Ballarini 1.75-qt. Rialto nonstick saucepan comes with a tight-fitting tempered-glass lid
- PFOA, heavy metal and nickel free; dishwasher safe
- 4-year warranty