Experience the precision of professional-style cutlery with the Shun Classic 10-in. Chef's Knife. If you want to power through prep work with a longer blade, you'll love this 10-inch knife. More than 30 layers of Damascus stainless steel cladding surrounds and protects the VG-MAX cutting core on each side, which combines multiple different metals to create a superior edge that stays sharper for longer. Because of this special alloy, this Shun knife maintains an especially acute angle for razor sharpness. High polish reveals the distinctive striations that are characteristic of the Shun Classic knife line. This PakkaWood ® handle on this Shun Chefs knife is D-shaped for an easy and comfortable grip, and it's made of resin-impregnated hardwood that won't absorb moisture for hygienic usage. Shun relies on Japanese artisans to craft its cutlery and supports its knives with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Professional-style Asian 10-inch chefs knife with longer blade for a wide range of culinary tasks
- VG-MAX cutting core with 16-degree, double-bevel edge
- More than 30 layers of Damascus steel cladding on each side
- High polish reveals distinctive striations
- D-shaped handle with PakkaWood construction for durability and hygienic use
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Shun chef's knife handcrafted in Japan