- Hard-anodized surface is great for searing and deglazing
- Safe for use in the oven and under the broiler
- Use any type of utensil with the pan
- Suitable for electric, gas and ceramic stovetops
- Lifetime warranty
Sign up and get the latest straight to your inbox:
Sorry, Please Enter a Correct E-mail Address
Thanks! Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!
Want to manage which types of newsletters you receive from us? Click Here
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails. Click here to modify your email preferences.
In Stock Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days.
All Schedule to Save orders ship free.
You schedule the frequency you wish to recieve orders in one-month, two-month, three-month, and six-month intervals. Choose your preference and we'll send out the shipments on that schedule automatically. You can return and modify your subscription schedule online at any time. You'll only be charged for each order when the item is shipped. The amount charged each time will reflect the price of the item on the day the order is placed, plus any applicable sales tax.
Simply login to your "Manage Recurring Orders" page in Your Account at any time to modify the frequency of your shipments, the quantity of your subscription, and billing or shipping address and payment methods. Changes will take place immediately and will be applied to all unshipped orders associated with your subscription.
Gift wrap is available for this item. Item #334892
- - - less non-stick - yuk. Everyone has non-stick. I grant that Calphalon needs non-stick in its lineup but it's been difficult to find the Hard Anodized pan I was looking for (10") to compliment my 8" omelet pan which is at least 10 years old. Yes, HA requires more care, but if used correctly it can give years of non-stick service. This particular 10" pan should have a wide, flat steel handle like the older ones. Slide on a handle cover and it works great but on the 10" the handle is too narrow for pan control. Never-the-less, I'm glad to have it. Hope to get years of use out of it. Make more!
You would be better off buying stainless cookware if you were interested in this pan. I wanted a pan for high heat in the oven and saw that it was broiler safe. I don't know how I got side tracked...
Followed directions on seasoning pan for initial use. Everything sticks to this pan. Will contact manufacturer for replacement.
4 out of 5 stars, based on 72 ratings
79% of reviewers recommend this product
81% say this is a "good value"
I bought this pan on a lark, hoping to finally get a fry pan that wouldn't let things stick. It works great...requiring very little oil to keep out sticking and it's a charm to clean. I've never used anything more than a sponge or mild brush to clean it....unlike former pans that needed soaking and scouring after cooking eggs...This is a great purchase. I liked it so much that I bought another one for my daughter.
The best compromise between cast iron and non-stick. Has all of the cooking pluses of cast iron (except dietary iron) without the weight and maintenance issues.If treated property it cleans up easily and foods resist sticking like a well seasoned cast iron pan.