- Hard-anodized surface is great for searing and deglazing
- Safe for use in the oven and under the broiler
- Use any type of utensil with the pan
- Suitable for electric, gas and ceramic stovetops
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sign-up in progress...
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Gift wrap is available for this item. Item #334892
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days.
- - - less non-stick - yuk. Everyone has non-stick. I grant that Calphalon needs non-stick in its lineup but it's been difficult to find the Hard Anodized pan I was looking for (10") to compliment my 8" omelet pan which is at least 10 years old. Yes, HA requires more care, but if used correctly it can give years of non-stick service. This particular 10" pan should have a wide, flat steel handle like the older ones. Slide on a handle cover and it works great but on the 10" the handle is too narrow for pan control. Never-the-less, I'm glad to have it. Hope to get years of use out of it. Make more!
You would be better off buying stainless cookware if you were interested in this pan. I wanted a pan for high heat in the oven and saw that it was broiler safe. I don't know how I got side tracked...
Followed directions on seasoning pan for initial use. Everything sticks to this pan. Will contact manufacturer for replacement.
4 out of 5 stars, based on 73 ratings
79% of reviewers recommend this product
82% say this is a "good value"
As soon as I opened the box, I sat down and read the printed information on use, care, etc., to make sure I kept uptodate on my latest piece of Calphalon's new and frequently improved cookware. I washed, dried and lightly oiled it according to the instructions - a new step in my experience - and thought about what to use it for for its first use. I decided to experiment and try an Italian salami/tomato pasta sauce. I bought it on sale, so it was a double pleasure to use; it washed up beautifully. I've used it several times since then and am very happy with it. I'll be using it a lot in the future and after I see how it looks after several months' use, I might come back and revise my numerical rating.
I bought this pan on a lark, hoping to finally get a fry pan that wouldn't let things stick. It works great...requiring very little oil to keep out sticking and it's a charm to clean. I've never used anything more than a sponge or mild brush to clean it....unlike former pans that needed soaking and scouring after cooking eggs...This is a great purchase. I liked it so much that I bought another one for my daughter.
The best compromise between cast iron and non-stick. Has all of the cooking pluses of cast iron (except dietary iron) without the weight and maintenance issues.If treated property it cleans up easily and foods resist sticking like a well seasoned cast iron pan.