With a heat safe temperature to 650 F and superb retention of hot temperatures, CHEFS carbon steel fry pan browns, sears, braises and deglazes to perfection, with the superior advantage of nonstick release. Smooth, ceramic-coated nonstick surface is PTFE- and PFOA-free, the healthy alternative to frying hash browns, sausages and one-skillet meals. Maintenance free -- does not require seasoning. Ready to use and easy to clean, with a ceramic-coated surface so strong, you can sear rib-eye steaks, chicken breasts or vegetables, and finish in the oven or broiler. Professional-quality, heavy-gauge nonstick carbon steel pan adds the delicious crisp-tender browning to scallops. Perfect to prepare blackened salmon, ahi tuna steaks or tiger shrimp, this fry pan seals in distinctive flavors, moistness and nutrients. Metal-utensil safe, allowing the versatility to use flexible stainless-steel spatulas to turn delicate foods, and scrape bits from bottom of pan. Excellent for preparing a rich mushroom or mustard cream deglaze or braising short ribs, with savory herb Provencal sauce.
With the low-sided edge, CHEFS carbon steel fry pans are intuitively designed to turn an omelette and easily release frittata. Equally versatile for low-heat cooking to poach Alaskan halibut or eggs. Stay-cool cast stainless-steel handle is double-riveted for durability, and slightly curved to easily flip foods single-handedly. End loop. Suitable for all cooktops, including induction. Hand wash.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Unparalleled even heating performance of carbon steel and ceramic-coated surface for exceptionally-smooth release
- Heat-safe to 650 F to brown, sear, braise and deglaze to culinary perfection
- Carbon steel heats quickly and retains hot temperature, preserving nutrients, moistness and flavor of foods
- Ceramic-coated surface is strong to sear meat, poultry or seafood and finish in the oven or broiler
- PTFE- and PFOA-free for healthy cooking
- Adds golden crispness to hash browns, sausages and one-skillet meals
- Ensures delicious crisp-tender browning of scallops
- Prepares blackened seafood entrees to gourmet perfection
- Metal-utensil safe to use flexible, razor-thin spatulas and turn delicate foods
- Low-sided edge and ergonomic handle to easily flip foods
- Ideal for low-heat cooking to poach foods
- Hollow cast stainless-steel handle is double- riveted for durability
- Pan does not require seasoning
- End loop