- Hard-anodized surface is great for searing and deglazing
- Safe for use in the oven and under the broiler
- Use any type of utensil with the pan
- Suitable for electric, gas and ceramic stovetops
- Lifetime warranty
Sign up and get the latest straight to your inbox:
Sorry, Please Enter a Correct E-mail Address
Thanks! Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!
Want to manage which types of newsletters you receive from us? Click Here
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails. Click here to modify your email preferences.
In Stock Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days.
All Schedule to Save orders ship free.
You schedule the frequency you wish to recieve orders in one-month, two-month, three-month, and six-month intervals. Choose your preference and we'll send out the shipments on that schedule automatically. You can return and modify your subscription schedule online at any time. You'll only be charged for each order when the item is shipped. The amount charged each time will reflect the price of the item on the day the order is placed, plus any applicable sales tax.
Simply login to your "Manage Recurring Orders" page in Your Account at any time to modify the frequency of your shipments, the quantity of your subscription, and billing or shipping address and payment methods. Changes will take place immediately and will be applied to all unshipped orders associated with your subscription.
Gift wrap is available for this item. Item #334892
- - - less non-stick - yuk. Everyone has non-stick. I grant that Calphalon needs non-stick in its lineup but it's been difficult to find the Hard Anodized pan I was looking for (10") to compliment my 8" omelet pan which is at least 10 years old. Yes, HA requires more care, but if used correctly it can give years of non-stick service. This particular 10" pan should have a wide, flat steel handle like the older ones. Slide on a handle cover and it works great but on the 10" the handle is too narrow for pan control. Never-the-less, I'm glad to have it. Hope to get years of use out of it. Make more!
Is that even good English? Maybe not, but what can I say about how great it is to have seasoned anodized aluminum pans without the non-stick coating in the kitchen? Use and clean much like an iron skillet without some of the negatives (like rusting and weight). Love it. Keep a thin coat of oil on it and cleans like a breeze. Multi-purpose size that every kitchen should have.
You would be better off buying stainless cookware if you were interested in this pan. I wanted a pan for high heat in the oven and saw that it was broiler safe. I don't know how I got side tracked...
4 out of 5 stars, based on 71 ratings
80% of reviewers recommend this product
83% say this is a "good value"
I bought this pan on a lark, hoping to finally get a fry pan that wouldn't let things stick. It works great...requiring very little oil to keep out sticking and it's a charm to clean. I've never used anything more than a sponge or mild brush to clean it....unlike former pans that needed soaking and scouring after cooking eggs...This is a great purchase. I liked it so much that I bought another one for my daughter.
The best compromise between cast iron and non-stick. Has all of the cooking pluses of cast iron (except dietary iron) without the weight and maintenance issues.If treated property it cleans up easily and foods resist sticking like a well seasoned cast iron pan.
I almost gave this a 5 star review, but I'm hesitant about how it is going to hold up. It appears to be a great pan. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that it cleans SO easy!!! I just am concerned about how long it will go without scratches. I only use plastic or rubber on this pan, so I'm hoping it lasts a long time. I really do love it in every way so far!