10-qt. Futuro Pressure Cooker by Fagor
The Fagor Futuro model is the ultimate in the evolution of the pressure cookers. It comes complete with two short handles for easy storage, an automatic locking lid for added convenience, an easy-clea...; See complete description »
In Stock - Item #126831
Ships from Supplier in 2-3 business days. Sorry, gift wrap is not available for this item.
- $199.99 $119.95
- $149.99 $99.95
- Constructed of 18/10 stainless steel
- Exclusive triple valve safety system plus safety lock on handle prevents opening before all pressure is released.
- Two independent over-pressure release valves assure no excess pressure build-up.
- Automatic self-locking mechanism
- Spring-type mechanism with two pressure settings: LOW (8psi) and HIGH (15psi)
- Works on all types of domestic stovetops: gas, electric, ceramic and induction.
- Simple-to-use dial format makes it easy to regulate and release pressure, and remove for cleaning!
- Select the automatic pressure release position to release pressure or the unlock position to remove for cleaning.
- Visual pressure indicator on handle shows when all pressure has been released from cooker.
- Complete with Instruction manual, “Tastefully Under Pressure” full color cookbook, and a 10-year warranty
- Easy to clean; the pressure cooker pot is dishwasher safe.
How do we know when high pressure is reached.
When low pressure is reached the steam vents out the cover quite visably and audibly but on high pressure this does not happen. Perhaps I should leave the burner on high longer but I do not want to burn the food.5 of 8 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
Our first pressure cooker. It worked great, and the food is delicious. We liked how little time a meal needed to cook, and didn't heat up the kitchen.2 of 2 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »