Choosing the best grill pan for indoor use is easy when you consider the great features of the Ballarini Rialto 11-in. Nonstick Grill Pan. Its durable heavy-gauge forged aluminum construction lets you cook at temperatures as high as 482 degrees F using very little liquid, so you can get a nice sear on your steaks or a crispy crust on your chicken.
Designed for easy use, this Ballarini 11-in. Rialto nonstick grill pan has a patented ThermoPoint ™ heat indicator set in the handle--it turns from green to red when the pan has reached the right temperature for grilling. After cooking, it returns to green when the pan is cool enough to touch. Combined with an ergonomic handle that's heat-resistant up to 320 degrees F, the ThermoPoint feature practically guarantees safe handling. Ballarini's Keravis ™ triple-layer nonstick coating uses ceramic particle reinforcement, providing easy food release and enhanced heat resistance and hardness for durability. PFOA, nickel and heavy metal free, this kitchen grill pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Durable heavy-gauge forged aluminum grill pan
- ThermoPoint ™ heat indicator tells you when pan is ready to use
- Keravis triple-layer nonstick coating reinforced with high hardness ceramic particles
- Ergonomic handle is heat-insulated to 320 degrees F
- No PFOA, heavy metals or nickel
- Dishwasher safe
- Four-year warranty