Risotto, shrimp lo mein and chicken paella are just a few of dishes you can make in the Ballarini 11-in. Rialto Nonstick Stir Fry Pan. Superior Italian design and workmanship have made Ballarini a global brand, but the durable nonstick Rialto line and molto bello results will make you a fan. The nonstick fry pan is constructed from cold-forged, heavy-gauge aluminum that provides quick, even heating. Inside the pan are three layers of Keravis ™ coating that's reinforced with ceramic and titanium, and it contains no PFOA, nickel or heavy metals. It makes cooking easier by ensuring effortless food release and allowing you to use less oil when you saute or sear. Best of all, you can use metal utensils with this nonstick fry pan. Ballarini's aluminum fry pan has their patented Thermopoint ™ heat indicator that changes color to indicate the pan is ready or has cooled off. The dishwasher-safe pan comes with a tempered glass lid that lets you monitor progress.
- Cold-forged from heavy-gauge aluminum for durability and responsive, consistent heating
- Ballarini cookware has a patented Thermopointheat indicator on its handle
- Keravis triple-coated nonstick interior is reinforced with ceramic and titanium
- Nonstick fry pan can be used with metal utensils
- Welded phenolic handles oven safe to 428 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe