With heavy-gauge, aluminized steel construction and premium nonstick surface, CHEFS Bundt cake pan releases smooth, decorative desserts. Durable construction distributes heat evenly, ensuring uniform baking and browning. Professional-quality nonstick cake pan with double-coated Eclipse nonstick surface releases desserts worthy of showcase presentation. CHEFS bakeware pan is patterned after the original European Bundkuchen pan. With the unique fluted shape and tall sides, this Bundt cake pan lends itself to a variety of cake recipes: traditional pound cake, lemon, blueberry or spice cake, coffee cake and ice-cream filled desserts. Durable scalloped rim allows a comfortable grip to transport easily. Sugar and sticky ingredients release instantly for quick, effortless cleanup. PTFE- and PFOA-free. Oven safe to 450 F. Dishwasher-safe.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Premium, double-coated Eclipse nonstick surface releases decorative cakes and frozen desserts
- Heavy-gauge aluminized steel heats evenly, ensuring uniform browning
- Unique shape and tall sides create impressive fluted desserts
- Professional-quality pan releases desserts worthy of showcase presentation
- Perfect for a variety of cake, coffee cake and ice cream desserts
- Scalloped rim allows a comfortable grip to transport easily
- Sugar and sticky ingredients release instantly for quick cleanup
- PTFE- and PFOA-free
- Wood, nylon, silicone or plastic utensils recommended