Professional-quality nonstick muffin pan provides the even-heating performance of heavy-gauge aluminized steel and convenience of ultra-smooth release. With premium, double-coated Eclipse surface, this CHEFS bakeware pan ensures even baking and browning. Bakes perfectly-moist muffins and cupcakes, without using liners. Ideal to bake individual tarts, truffle or dessert balls. Sugar and sticky ingredients release easily from the smooth surface. The 12-cup muffin pan is perfect to bake and release mini quiche, hash brown nests or fruit pies. Rolled rim prevents warping, maintaining integrity of pan. Allows a firm grip to transport easily. PTFE- and PFOA-free. Oven-safe to 450 F. Dishwasher-safe.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Premium, double-coated Eclipse nonstick surface provides ultra-smooth release, without using liners
- Heavy-gauge aluminized steel ensures even heating for uniform baking and browning
- Bake muffins, cupcakes, individual tarts, truffles or dessert balls
- Sugar and sticky ingredients release instantly from the smooth surface
- 12-cup pan bakes and releases mini quiche, hash brown nests or fruit pies
- Rolled rim prevents warping, maintaining integrity of pan
- Durable rim allows a firm grip to easily transport
- PTFE- and PFOA-free
- Wood, nylon, silicone or plastic utensils recommended