Whether you're simmering a sauce, frying your signature Southern fried chicken or sauteing vegetables, the CHEFS Hard Anodized Fry Pan delivers restaurant-quality results right in your own kitchen. This versatile pan features heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum construction that quickly reacts to temperature changes and distributes heat evenly for consistent cooking throughout, and it's oven safe to 500 degrees F so you can sear a succulent New York strip on the stovetop and then pop it into the oven to finish cooking. Complete your culinary creations by using the flared rim of this fry pan with lid to pour off intricate sauces or hearty gravies without making a mess. A tight-fitting, tempered-glass lid that's oven safe to 400 degrees F lets you monitor the cooking process and traps moisture to create juicy and flavorful eats. We love that this 12-inch fry pan features a PFOA-free, triple-coated Eclipse non-stick interior for healthier cooking without the use of any fats or oil. A hollow-cast stay-cool stainless steel stick handle along with a double-riveted helper handle make it easy to transport the CHEFS Hard Anodized Fry Pan from the stove to the countertop or directly to the table.
- Pan is temperature safe up to 500 degrees F; lid up to 400 degrees F
- Flared rim helps easily pour out liquids
- 12-inch fry pan features a nonstick coating for healthy cooking without fats or oils
- Hard-anodized thick aluminum construction for even cooking temperatures
- Stainless steel stick handle with helper handle for easy transporting