Hard-anodized, heavy-gauge fry pan with lid stands up to intensive use in the busiest kitchens. CHEFS anodized fry pan features superior, triple-coated Eclipse nonstick interior, the tough nonstick that provides ultra-smooth release. Chef-tested for performance, this PFOA-free fry pan lets you prepare healthy entrees, without using oil or butter. Thick, hard-anodized aluminum heats evenly, maintaining consistent temperature. This 12-in. fry pan is the most versatile size to prepare breakfast or lunch entrees. With the heat-safe capability to 500 degrees F, this durable pan sears, browns or deglazes and finishes entrees in the oven. Simmer delicate lobster Mornay or rich marinara, prepare cream sauce or savory-based liquids. Ample size to braise steaks, short ribs, lamb or chicken. Deep-sided pan lets you saute vegetables and stir pasta right in the pan for easy preparation of gourmet entrees. Flared rim allows easy pouring.
Tempered glass lid with thick stainless steel rim ensures a tight-fitting seal, allowing moisture to circulate, and capture rich flavors and nutrients. Ergonomic, hollow-cast stainless-steel pan handle stays cool to the touch. Stainless steel handles are riveted to pan and lid for secure attachment. Helper handle allows a balanced steady grip, transporting to stove top or oven. End loop. Hand wash.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum exterior and exceptionally-tough, triple-coated Eclipse nonstick interior
- Eclipse PFOA- free nonstick interior ensures ultra-smooth release to cook healthy entrees, without using oil or butter
- Nonporous exterior for superior durability and easy cleanup
- Heats evenly and retains heat to maintain consistent cooking temperature
- Versatile size to cook breakfast and lunch entrees
- Heat-safe to 500 degrees F to sear, brown or deglaze and finish entrees in the oven
- Deep-sided pan is perfect to saute vegetables and stir pasta right in the pan
- Flared rim for easy pouring
- Tempered glass lid with thick stainless steel rim creates a tight-fitting seal, allowing circulation of moisture, retention of flavors and nutrients
- Ergonomic, hollow-cast stainless steel pan handle provides a comfortable, stay-cool grip
- Stainless steel handles are riveted to pan for secure attachment
- Helper handle for balance while transporting
- End hanging loop
- Hand wash
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Aerosol cooking oils not recommended
- Soft nylon scrub pad recommended for extensive cleaning