Seattle's Best Coffee uses a five-level system to differentiate between their various regular and decaffeinated coffee roasts. The system goes from the light and mild Level 1 roast to the dark, intense and bold Level 5 roast. This Level 3 decaf whole bean coffee is in the mellow middle ground, and it's a great coffee for banquets, parties and other gatherings. It's also great flavored with caramel syrup as a solo after-dinner treat. Seattle's Best Coffee 12-oz. coffee is roasted so that a rounded teaspoon and 8 ounces of water makes a cup of excellent decaf.
- Level 3 decaf whole bean coffee is a mellow, medium roast
- Similar to Seattle's Best Blend
- Decaffeinated so you can get a good night's sleep, even after an evening cup of joe
- Pre-ground for your convenience
- Goes great with buttery items flavored with vanilla, like buttermilk doughnuts and snickerdoodles
- Seattle's Best Coffee 12-oz. coffee is kosher