The heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum 13.75-inch Contemporary panini pan maintains an even temperature while the stainless steel handle stays cool during stovetop use. It's oven safe to 450 degrees F, and it comes with a heavyweight top press plate for use when making paninis like fresh mozzarella, basil and tomato or chicken and prosciutto with fontina cheese and fresh sage. Simply place it on top of the sandwich while it cooks for delicious pressed sandwiches with flavors that have melded together beautifully.
- Calphalon panini pan
- Stainless steel panini pan press
- Nonstick pan with triple-layer, PFOA-free nonstick inner surface
- Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum for even, consistent heat
- Long, stay-cool cast stainless steel handle
- Oven safe to 450 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe