CHEFS professional-quality nonstick pizza pan ensures even crisping and ultra-smooth release. Heat rises through perforations, ensuring entire crust bakes to golden perfection. This pizza crisper features premium, double-coated Eclipse nonstick surface that instantly releases cheese and sticky ingredients. With the heavy-gauge aluminized steel construction, this pan heats uniformly to bake authentic pizzeria-style texture and flavor in home ovens.
A healthier alternative to deep frying, perforated CHEFS pan bakes golden-crisp French fries, without turning individual fries. Bakes breaded appetizers and entrees, creating a deliciously light texture, without weightiness of oil. Use this perforated pan to bake homemade potato chips, croutons or seasoned breadcrumbs. Roast vegetables, nuts or seeds, without turning. Rolled rim prevents warping, maintaining integrity of pan. Allows a firm grip to transport easily. Melted cheese rinses off the smooth nonstick surface for quick, effortless cleanup. PTFE- and PFOA-free. Oven safe to 450 degress F. Dishwasher-safe.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Heat rises evenly through perforations, ensuring light, golden-crisp crust
- Premium, double-coated Eclipse nonstick surface provides ultra-smooth release
- Heavy-gauge aluminized steel heats dough evenly to bake pizzeria-style texture and flavor
- Heat circulates around French fries, ensuring uniform browning and crisping, without turning fries
- Healthy way to bake breaded appetizers and entrees, without deep frying
- Bake deliciously-light potato chips, croutons or breadcrumbs
- Roast nuts, vegetables or seeds without turning
- Also ideal to bake artisan bread
- Rolled rim prevents warping, maintaining integrity of pan
- Durable rim allows firm grip for easy transport
- Melted cheese and sticky ingredients rinse off for quick cleanup
- PTFE- and PFOA-free
- Oven-safe to 450 degrees F
- Wood, nylon, silicone or plastic utensils recommended