It's not only those with a wheat allergy who love gluten-free muffins. A rapidly growing number of people are moving away from foods that contain gluten because of an allergy or sensitivity, but others avoid gluten simply because they believe its absence promotes better health in general, and digestive health in particular.
Whatever the reason for going gluten-free, these muffins are hands-down delicious and so easy to prepare. The gluten-free flours used to prepare these recipes have become readily available in the past few years at health stores, most well-stocked supermarkets and mail order.
These recipes are destined to become gluten-free favorites:
- Mediterranean Muffins with Olives and Sun Dried-Tomatoes
- Cranberry Maple Cornbread Muffins, Scallion Curry Muffins
- Pignoli Muffins, BLT Muffins, Vanilla Yogurt Muffins
- Hazelnut and Chocolate Chunk Muffins, Mocha Muffins
- Goat Cheese, Chive and Walnut Muffins
- Buckwheat Kasha Muffins, Pizza Muffins
It's hard to believe that muffins this delicious are gluten-free and so easy to make. The flavors are simply fantastic and the finished results are so satisfying. Besides expert baking tips and techniques, there will also be an ingredients and equipment glossary that will be of great use to expert and beginner gluten-free bakers alike.