Smooth, flexible CHEFS pastry mat lets you roll dough to the exact shape of a pan: round, square or rectangular. Roll dough to the marked circle area: 5-cm., 6-cm., 7-cm., 8-cm., 9-cm., 10-cm., 12-cm. or 14-cm. Dia. Pie, pastry, cookie and pasta dough release easily from the ultra-smooth surface, without adding flour. Less flour ensures perfect dough consistency and thickness for homemade tarts, pies, calzones or pizza. Border measurement markings up to 20-cm. L and 12-cm. W to roll dough for square or rectangular pans. Ideal to knead bread dough. Nonslip silicone pastry mat clings to counter or table and will not shift. Also ideal for shaping and trimming frozen pastry dough or candy making. Use as a baking sheet liner, efficiently replacing parchment paper. Reusable. FDA-approved. NSF*-certified. Heat-resistant to 482 degrees F. Oven- freezer- and microwave-safe. Rinse clean. Includes equivalent centimeter markings.
*The National Sanitation Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit organization that employs stringent sanitation standards in evaluating food equipment for commercial use.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Silicone mat provides a smooth, nonstick work surface to roll dough for round, square or rectangular pans
- Clear circular markings: 5-cm., 6-cm., 7-cm., 8-cm., 9-cm., 10-cm., 12-cm. and 14-cm.
- Border markings up to 20-cm. L and 12-cm. W
- Releases dough without sticking, and without adding flour to ensure perfect dough consistency
- Universal size to roll and shape dough for tarts, pies, cookies, pasta, calzones or pizzas
- Ideal to knead bread dough
- Nonslip mat clings to counter or table
- Ideal to shape and trim frozen pastry dough or candy making
- Use as a baking sheet liner, replacing parchment paper
- Roll or lie flat to store
- FDA-approved, food-safe silicone
- Includes equivalent centimeter markings"
- Rinse clean
- Oven-, freezer- and microwave-safe
- Heat-resistant to 482 degrees F