CHEFS professional-quality nonstick jelly roll pan ensures even heating to bake cookies, bars, cakes and desserts to light and deliciously-moist perfection. Heavy-gauge aluminized steel construction heats evenly, ensuring uniform baking and browning. With the premium, double-coated Eclipse nonstick surface, this baking sheet pan easily releases dough, cheese and sticky ingredients. CHEFS pan is ideal to bake hors d'oeuvres and entrees to a light-crispy texture, without deep frying in oil. Roast vegetables, nuts or seeds. Also ideal to bake artisan bread, strudel, pastries or rolls. Durable rolled rim prevents warping, maintaining integrity of pan. Allows a firm grip for easy transport. Sugar, melted chocolate and cheese wipe right off the smooth nonstick surface for quick, effortless cleanup. PTFE- and PFOA-free for healthier cooking. Oven safe to 450 F. Dishwasher-safe.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Premium, double-coated Eclipse nonstick surface provides ultra-smooth release
- Heavy-gauge aluminized steel heats evenly to bake cookies, bars, desserts, rolls and pastries to perfection
- Healthy way to bake breaded appetizers and entrees, without frying in oil
- Roast nuts, vegetables or seeds
- Also ideal to bake artisan bread, strudel, pastries or rolls
- Durable rolled rim prevents warming, maintaining integrity of pan
- Rim allows a firm grip for easy transport
- Sugar and sticky ingredients wipe right off the nonstick surface for quick cleanup
- PTFE- and PFOA-free for healthier cooking
- Wood, nylon, silicone or plastic utensils recommended