Thick, heavy-gauge stainless steel roasting pan and rack, with the strength and durability for years of service. Exceptional even-heating performance and generous size to roast up to a 24-lb. turkey. Tri-ply construction includes pure aluminum core that extends up the sides to heat pan uniformly, without hot spots, and ensure even roasting of meat. Heavy-gauge stainless steel rack elevates meat above juices, and allows circulation of heat to brown meat on all sides, and ensure succulent tender meat. With high sides, this roasting pan has plenty of room to collect juice for gravy or reduction. Easily cook vegetables alongside meat for savory, all-in-one-meals. Mirror-polished 18/8 stainless-steel is beautifully designed for presentation on the table, serving lasagna or deep-dish casserole for family-size meals, buffet or banquet dining. Nonreactive stainless-steel interior is perfect to deglaze on any stove top, including induction. The superior quality, versatility and durability you can expect from CHEFS pans.
This roasting pan has the sturdiness and durability to outperform traditional pans. Thick cast stainless steel squared handles are quadruple-riveted to allow the firm grip required to comfortably lift large poultry or roast. Flared rim to easily pour juice directly from pan. Rack handles are intuitively designed on the sides of rack, opposite pan handles, for ergonomic ease in lifting. Oven-safe to 500 degrees F. Dishwasher-safe.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Heavy-gauge, tri-ply roasting pan provides exceptional even-heating performance to roast poultry or meat to perfection
- Thick 18/8 stainless steel with aluminum core that extends up sides of pan for uniform heating, without hot spots
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel rack elevates meat above juices, allowing heat to circulate and brown all sides of meat evenly
- High sides to collect juice for gravy or reduction
- Cook vegetables alongside meat for all-in-one-meals
- Mirror-polished 18/8 stainless-steel for beautiful presentation on the table, serving lasagna or deep-dish casserole
- Nonreactive stainless steel interior to deglaze on any stove top
- Thick, sturdy cast stainless steel squared handles are quadruple-riveted for strength and comfortable grip when lifting large roasts
- Flared rim to pour juice directly from pan
- Rack is designed with handles on the side, opposite of pan handles, for ergonomic ease in lifting
- Fits a 24-lb. turkey
- Dishwasher-safe; however hand washing is recommended to maintain mirror-finish
- Suitable for any stove top: gas, electric, halogen, ceramic and induction
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C)
- Use nylon scouring pads for extensive cleaning
- To remove any calcium deposits, bring 1 part vinegar to 3 parts water to a boil, pour into pan, let cool and rinse
- Use stainless steel cleaner to preserve finish