Best Used For:
Create healthy snacks for your family by using sliced, fresh strawberries to make strawberry jam, fruit salad, yogurt, fruit and granola parfaits or delicious berry smoothies. Add flavor and nutrition to your breakfast by adding sliced strawberries to your cereal or oatmeal, or put some on a Belgian waffle and top with homemade whipped cream. Fresh sliced strawberries are ideal for making a variety of desserts, including strawberry pie, strawberry shortcake or strawberry-filled crepes. Don't forget the savory side of strawberries. Toss baby spinach, goat cheese and sliced strawberries to make a light luncheon salad, or go gourmet with grilled duck with strawberry-fig sauce.
- Strawberry slicer has a one-handed, ergonomic design
- Stainless steel blades and claw offer strength and durability
- Huller features push-button simplicity
- Both pieces are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Limited lifetime warranty