High-performance hard-anodized fry pan set stands up to extensive use in busy kitchens. CHEFS fry pan set features triple-coated, Eclipse nonstick interior, the tough nonstick that provides impeccably-smooth release. Durable, PFOA-free fry pan releases food instantly to prepare healthy entrees, without using oil or butter. Thick, hard-anodized aluminum heats evenly, maintaining consistent cooking temperature. This set of fry pans includes the most frequently-used sizes to cook skillet breakfasts, fry potatoes, sausages, hamburgers or fish. With the heat-safe capability to 500 degrees F, these durable pans sear, brown or deglaze and finish entrees in the oven. Deep-sided 8-in. and 10-in. fry pans are perfect to stir pasta with vegetables right in the pan. Flared rim for easy pouring. Ergonomic, hollow-cast stainless-steel handle riveted to pan provides a comfortable, stay-cool grip. End loop. Hand wash.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum exterior and exceptionally-tough, triple-coated nonstick interior
- Eclipse PFOA- free nonstick interior ensures ultra-smooth release to cook healthy entrees, without using oil or butter
- Heats evenly and retains heat to maintain consistent cooking temperature
- Nonporous exterior for superior durability and easy cleanup
- Versatile sizes to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner entrees
- Heat-safe to 500 degrees F to sear, brown or deglaze and finish entrees in the oven
- Deep-sided pans are perfect to stir pasta with vegetables in the pan
- Flared rim for easy pouring
- Ergonomic hollow-cast stainless steel handle riveted to pan provides a comfortable, stay-cool grip
- End hanging loop
- Hand wash
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Aerosol cooking oils not recommended
- Soft nylon scrub pad recommended for extensive cleaning