Have fun baking red velvet cupcakes, blueberry muffins and other treats with KitchenAid's ® Set of Two Nonstick Aluminized Steel Muffin Pans. Having two pans gives you the flexibility to whip up blueberry muffins while the first batch of bran muffins bakes. It also lets you keep muffins made with nuts completely separate from those without them to readily accommodate friends or family members with allergies.
Whether you're passionate about baking or just occasionally pull out a mix, you'll love the baking performance you'll get from this 2-piece nonstick muffin pan set made out of professional-weight steel for durability and consistent heat distribution. Designed for years of regular use, the steel resists corrosion and warping. The KitchenAid muffin pan's PTOA- and PTFE-free nonstick coating ensures easy release of your yummy baked treats, and cleanup is quick since the pans are dishwasher safe.
- Muffin pan set includes two six-cavity baking pans
- Crafted from professional-weight steel for reliable performance
- Durable aluminized-steel material resists warping and corrosion
- KitchenAid muffin pan features a durable nonstick coating that's PTOA and PTFE free
- Oven safe to 450 degrees and dishwasher safe