- Stainless steel turners won't rust, fray at the edges, retain odors or react with food
- Riveted handles stay secure, so there's no twisting or bending when you use the turners
- Solid turner prevents eggs, flaky fish and frittatas from tearing or crumbling
- Slotted turner drains away liquid and grease from meat for healthier cooking
- Offset handles keep your hands away from the heat
Don't Miss Out!
Sign up and get the latest straight to your inbox:
- New products
- Exclusive deals
- Free shipping offers
Sorry, Please Enter a Correct E-mail Address
Thanks! Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!
Want to manage which types of newsletters you receive from us? Click Here
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails. Click here to modify your email preferences.
Out of Stock Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days.
About Subscription Ordering
With Schedule to Save Subscriptions, you will enjoy:
- Free Shipping on Every Subscription Shipment
- Easy Online Scheduling and Management
- Ability to Update or Cancel at Any Time
The Benefits of Schedule to Save
All Schedule to Save orders ship free.
You schedule the frequency you wish to recieve orders in one-month, two-month, three-month, and six-month intervals. Choose your preference and we'll send out the shipments on that schedule automatically. You can return and modify your subscription schedule online at any time. You'll only be charged for each order when the item is shipped. The amount charged each time will reflect the price of the item on the day the order is placed, plus any applicable sales tax.
Simply login to your "Manage Recurring Orders" page in Your Account at any time to modify the frequency of your shipments, the quantity of your subscription, and billing or shipping address and payment methods. Changes will take place immediately and will be applied to all unshipped orders associated with your subscription.
Gift wrap is available for this item. Item #607400
- Cleaning & Care: Dishwasher safe
- Material: Japanese Stainless-Steel And Plastic
- Origin: China
MOST HELPFUL REVIEWS
These are really great. Thin and flexible get under pancakes, eggs and everything else. Had given them for gifts twice and finally decided I had to have some for myself!!I recommend this product.
Customer Reviews for 2-pc. Small Spatula/Turner Set by CHEFS
5 out of 5 stars, based on 1 ratings
100% of reviewers recommend this product
100% say this is a "good value"
- July 30, 2014
- By: Sharon
- From: IL
- I Cook: Every Day
- Style: Family