Power through intricate cutting tasks with this Cuisinart Elements 3.5-in. Ceramic Paring Knife. It's an ideal choice for slicing dense potatoes and peeling thin-skinned apples or thick-skinned citrus fruits, and it's also is a great choice for precision jobs like deveining shrimp, hulling strawberries or coring and de-seeding jalapeno peppers. This durable ceramic knife has a nonmetal blade that will never rust and resists corrosion. Because of its ceramic composition, it's harder than steel and retains its razor-sharp edge longer to maintenance to a minimum. This 3.5-inch ceramic paring knife also features an ergonomic handle that's designed to match most cutting angles to help reduce hand and arm fatigue, even after extended use, and raised bumps along the thumb rest create a control zone that helps improve balance and performance. This Cuisinart paring knife is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, and it comes with a 5-year warranty so you can feel confident about your purchase.
- Paring knife can easily slice and peel vegetables and fruit and perform other precision tasks
- The nonmetal blade on this 3.5-in. ceramic paring knife won't rust and resists corrosion
- Super hard ceramic retains sharp edge longer
- Ergonomically-friendly handle helps reduce fatigue
- Raised bumps along thumb rest create control zone
- Dishwasher safe
- Cuisinart paring knife includes five-year limited warranty