Whether pan searing fish, making paella, frying chicken or sauteing a side dish, the KitchenAid ® Professional 3.5-qt. Hard-Anodized Nonstick Saute Pan with Lid works well for preparing almost anything, from simple weeknight meals for two to complicated weekend feasts for a crowd.
This KitchenAid saute pan is made from thick aluminum that's been hardened through an electric-chemical process the makes the surface non-porous. The result is cookware that is tougher than stainless steel and reliable at conducting heat evenly. The base of the pan is a flat stainless steel that works on all cooktop surfaces. The interior of the 3.5-quart nonstick saute pan with lid has a triple layer of coating to ensure its long-lasting ability to release food with minimal effort and make it a cinch to clean up after cooking.
- 4.5-mm thick aluminum is professional grade for maximum durability
- Triple-layer nonstick interior provides easy release of food and easy cleanup
- KitchenAid saute pan has a sturdy stainless steel handle tightly riveted for confident carrying
- Flat stainless steel bottom works on all cooktops
- Hard-anodized saute pan is oven safe to 350 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe