Hot milk drinks are best when made with the smallest bubbles. Rather than a bubble bath, it's that creamy consistency that creates a rich hot chocolate or a smooth latte or cappuccino.
The Milk Café uses induction heating and spinning to make those small bubbles. Simply choose the appropriate frothing disc — latte for a creamy result, the cappuccino disc for more froth — fill with enough milk for one or up to three cups, select your temperature, and start.
The Milk Café will froth and turn itself off when the desired temperature is achieved. And as it uses induction heating, you can simply place the jug in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
- Up to 3 cups of frothed milk
- Stainless steel milk jug with inner measurement markings and pouring spout
- On-board disc storage
- Dishwasher safe milk jug
- Measuring cap for measuring and adding ingredients once mixing has started (hot chocolate, cocoa powder, chai tea, syrup, flakes)
- Start/Stop Push-Dial to start operation
- LED Indicator
- Cord wrap
- Cold Stir setting stirs without warming
- Safety feature standby mode after 30 seconds of non-use
- Boil dry/Overheat protection
- Jug lid with Breville Assist™