An impact-bonded aluminum base helps the stainless steel saute pan spread heat evenly and quickly across the wide, flat bottom, making it a great tool for searing meat or fish, making simple pasta sauces or deglazing more elaborate ones. The long handle is made from cast stainless steel and stays cool on the cooktop. This pan can be used on any cookstop surface, including induction, as well as in the oven or broiler. Designed for convenience, this 3-quart Classic stainless steel saute pan has interior measurement markings and pour spouts on the rim. The tempered glass lid has a stainless steel rim with straining holes that, when lined up with the pouring spouts, lets you drain liquids without a separate colander.
- Stainless steel saute pan has impact-bonded aluminum base for fast, consistent heating
- Time-saving and convenient pour spouts line up with straining holes on glass lid rim
- Etched measurement lines let you add just the right amount
- Long, stainless steel handle on Calphalon saute pan will stay cool on cooktop
- Broiler safe; oven safe to 450 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty