Bring home a kitchen cutlery essential with the Shun Classic 4-in. Paring Knife. It's an excellent choice for peeling potatoes, hulling or coring fruit and many more kitchen tasks that require the precision of a smaller blade. All Shun Classic knives have a unique VG-MAX stainless core that provides added strength and promotes edge retention to keep your knife-maintenance chores to a minimum, and multiple layers of Damascus stainless steel cladding protect the cutting core for added durability. We love the extra-thin edge that gives this blade exceptional sharpness so you can power through the toughest tasks. This 4-inch paring knife is handcrafted and sports a slight curve to the blade to promote the necessary rocking motion when mincing garlic or herbs, as well as a fine tip that's ideal for intricate garnish work. A full bolster offers a safe and secure grip and additional balance to give you the ultimate control when slicing, dicing or mincing. This Shun paring knife's handle is made of PakkaWood ®, a resin-impregnated hardwood that won't absorb moisture, and ergonomic contours make the handle easier and more comfortable to hold. This exquisite cutlery is covered by a lifetime warranty so you can purchase it with confidence.
- 16-degree, double-beveled blade gives an especially sharp cutting edge
- Shun Classic knife's unique VG-MAX stainless cutting core adds strength and edge retention
- Multi-ply Damascus cladding protects cutting core and resists staining
- Handcrafting adds balance, durability and reveals distinctive layers
- Moisture resistant PakkaWood handle for comfortable, long-term use
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Japan