CHEFS BBQ Rub adds the downhome taste that enriches the flavor of beef, pork and chicken. Season ribs, pork shoulders, beef, poultry, seafood, baking beans, even veggies for authentic 'que flavor. With chili powder, onion, salt, paprika, pepper, garlic, cumin, cayenne pepper and select spices, this is the blend of seasonings recognized for original down-to-earth smokehouse flavor that will be your longtime favorite.
CHEFS Mesquite Barbecue Rub includes an elite combination of hand-selected spices. These are the spices that have earned their reputation for creating ""just the right blend."" The spices that have made the Lone Star state famous for mesquite grilling flavor. Perfect for grill masters who prefer a smoky blend of robust spices on beef, pork and ribs, and who do not allow sweet rubs. This dry rub originates from the heart of Texas flavors: sugar, salt, chilies, paprika, garlic, onion, spices and natural flavor. Rub on at least 2 hours prior to cooking and let the true grilling spices with mesquite penetrate meat.
CHEFS Trim Tabb's Pig Powder is rich, sweet and smooth with a kick of medium heat. Wonderful blend for the best barbecued baby back ribs and country style ribs in town. This dry rub is specially formulated for on and off the grill. Rub generously onto pork shoulder or beef brisket before roasting. Create an original, preservative-free ham glaze with this pork spice blend, rub on and refrigerate overnight. Remember, no direct flame for ultimate flavor. Includes sugar, salt, paprika, chili powder, garlic, pepper, cayenne and select spices. Cook meat low and slow at a targeted temperature of 225 F and savor in the rewards of this extraordinary, original spice blend.
CHEFS Cancun Rub brings the authentic taste of the tropical island beef, chicken, pork and fish. With the unique blend of garlic, onion, cumin, paprika, cayenne, citric acid and select spices, the guesswork is over in creating the perfect dry rub. Ideal for meats requiring longer cooking times and high-heat grilling. This island flavor dry rub adds the spice of life to chili, enchiladas, fajitas and tacos. Takes you on a journey to the flavor of the island, without leaving your doorstep.
The spices and dried herbs from CHEFS are superior quality. Guaranteed. Never irradiated. All-natural. Bottled in the USA. These carefully selected spices are delivered in a sturdy gift box for beautiful presentation.
CHEFS has partnered with a family-owned, certified food-safe facility in the USA that is committed to sustainable, ethical harvesting practices and dedicated to providing high-quality seasonings. CHEFS hand-selects each premium all-natural spice, extract and blend. With years of culinary experience, we know quality cooking begins with the ingredients. Every spice, herb and flavoring from CHEFS has been pre-tested and evaluated for absolute best authentic flavor.
Features and Benefits:
- Four all-time favorite dry rub blends for flavorful, tenderest and juiciest meats
- BBQ Rub adds down-to-earth smokehouse flavor, with chili powder, onion, salt, paprika, pepper and more
- Mesquite Rub with sugar, salt, chilies, paprika, garlic, onion and more is the heart of Texas smoky flavor for beef, pork and ribs
- Trim Tabb's Pig Powder is a rich, sweet and smooth rub with medium heat to season meats before grilling or roasting
- Cancun Rub brings hot and spicy authentic flavors of the tropics to your table
- All-natural, never irradiated
- No fillers, additives, preservatives, colors or dyes
- CHEFS herbs and spices are processed in small batches and purchased in small quantities to ensure ultimate freshness and flavor
- Premium high-quality seasonings are hand-selected from a family-owned, certified food-safe facility in the USA to ensure the best culinary experience
- Gift boxed for beautiful presentation
4-piece set includes:
- CHEFS BBQ Rub
- CHEFS Mesquite Barbecue Rub
- CHEFS Pig Powder
- CHEFS Cancun Rub