Wusthof's precision-sharpening technology provides a sharper blade that retains its like-new edge longer than hand-sharpened knives. This 5-inch fork tip tomato-slicing knife is constructed from high-carbon, no-stain steel that resists rusting and holds its edge. The handle of this knife is triple riveted for strength, and the full-tang design offers a comfortable, well-balanced grip. The fork tip enables you to transfer slippery tomato slices from the cutting board to the serving tray with confidence. This Wusthof Classic tomato knife is dishwasher safe and is covered by a lifetime warranty.
- Scalloped serrations slice through foods like bread and tomatoes without pressing
- High-carbon, no-stain steel blade is resistant to rusting and staining
- Wusthof Classic tomato knife's blade is full tang for better balance
- Triple-riveted handle for durability
- Precision technology creates a sharper, long-lasting edge
- Dishwasher safe
- Wusthof lifetime warranty