Precision-forged from one solid piece of high-carbon stainless steel Wusthof Classic knives are engineered with the new PEtec edge (Precision Edge Technology) and skillfully honed for superior sharpness. Full tang, signature bolster and finger guard provide ultimate balance and firm cutting control. Triple-riveted for longevity. Hand wash. Made in Germany. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's ""Cutlery Capital,"" Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century advanced technological production methods.
- Deep scalloped razor-sharp edge slices quickly and precisely, without tearing
- Carve small roasts, slice salami, pastrami or deli-style meats
- Precision-cutting edge pierces thick-skinned vegetables, fruits, melons or artisan bread
- Cuts paper-thin vegetables and juliennes
- Quickly cuts panini sandwiches, maintaining thickness
- Wusthof exclusive PEtec (Precision Edge Technology) edge is honed twice for superior sharpness
- Forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel and tempered to retain a sharp edge longer
- Full tang, triple-riveted for longevity
- Signature bolster and finger guard for ultimate balance and cutting control
- Ergonomic polymer handle for comfortable grip
- Embossed with the Wusthof logo
- Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs