Reach for the Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery 5-in. Santoku Knife whenever you need to slice, dice or mince fruits and vegetables. Calphalon Santoku knives are all-purpose knives that can handle delicate tasks like slicing fish, julienning vegetables and more robust prep work, such as carving a winter squash. Hand-forged using high-carbon no-stain German steel, this 5-inch Santoku knife is exceptionally strong, with a sharp edge that lasts--ensuring optimal performance. Superior durability also comes from the full tang, since the tang, bolster and blade are all one solid piece. Kullens along the blade edge help reduce friction and prevent sticking. Its ergonomic, contoured handle fits comfortably in your hand, helping reduce fatigue. The knife's fiberglass-reinforced polyresin material resists cracking and is easy to keep clean. With its name etched in the handle, this tool is easy to find among other knives in the block.
- Hand-forged from high-carbon no-stain steel for superior strength and durability
- Calphalon Santoku knife features full tang and bolster for better balance and resilience
- Tapered blade for greater strength, maneuverability and versatility
- Kullens on the 5-inch Santoku knife's blade reduce friction and sticking for clean, smooth slices
- Fiberglass-reinforced, ergonomic polyresin handle
- Name etched in end piece for easy identification
- 5-inch Contemporary Cutlery Santoku knife comes with lifetime warranty