For better control and maneuverability when you need to achieve precision cuts in the kitchen, try the Calphalon Katana Series 5-in. Santoku Knife. It's great for crudites, carpaccio and basic tasks like chopping onions. Each knife is custom-forged in the Damascus style, creating a beautiful and outstandingly strong blade. It's an awesome choice for slicing, dicing and mincing, whether you're working with onions, tuna, herbs or a T-bone steak. This 5-inch Katana Series Santoku knife features 33 layers of high-carbon VG-1 Japanese steel for exceptional sharpness and edge retention. An integrated bolster gives this Calphalon Santoku knife outstanding balance. The ergonomic, contoured handle offers increased grip and comfort, even when you're prepping food for a long time. The indentations, or kullens, on the side of this 5-inch Santoku knife reduce friction and help prevent sticking, making it an excellent choice when you need clean cuts of food for a beautiful presentation.
- 5-inch Santoku knife blade and integrated bolster enhance balance, control and maneuverability
- 33 layers of high-carbon VG-1 Japanese steel
- Ergonomic, contoured handle helps reduce hand fatigue
- Kullens reduce friction and sticking
- This Calphalon Santoku knife comes with a lifetime warranty