Developed in partnership with Cooking.com, the Wusthof Gourmet utility knife has the precision sharpness and versatility to be the preferred serrated utility knife for multiple prep. Pierces hard crust of artisan bread like slicing butter, retaining the height of each slice and the loaf. Cuts paper-thin vegetables and fruit slices, juliennes, segments fruit and creates hors d'oeuvres with the precision of one high-performance blade. This exclusive cutting edge never touches the cutting board -- never needs sharpening. Beautifully balanced with full tang triple riveted to the handle for superior strength and maneuverability. Laser-cut high-carbon stainless steel. Hand wash. Made in Germany. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's ""Cutlery Capital"" of Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century production methods.
- Deep scalloped edge is ground thinner, reducing drag 50% for quick, efficient food preparation
- Pierces thick-skinned vegetables and fruits using minimal pressure, leaving the outside and fleshy interior intact
- With long blade and wider spine, this knife expertly slices, dices, minces and chops
- Cuts paper thin vegetable slices for salads, segments fruit, juliennes and creates decorative hors d'oeuvres
- Slices hard-crust artisan bread and bagels, without crushing interiors
- Blade edge never touches the cutting board -- never needs sharpening
- Full tang for superior balance and maneuverability
- Ergonomic synthetic handle, triple-riveted for strength ensures a smooth comfortable grip for either hand
- Special alloyed steel is stain- and rust-resistant
- Handcrafted in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs