Richly hand painted with vine-ripened olives, CHEFS bread dipping set accentuates the aroma and flavor of savory herbs. Deeper than traditional bowls, these dipping bowls allow oil to breathe and enhance flavor. Italian-inspired design is a perfect accompaniment to baguette or focaccia bread and in the preparation of bruschetta. Serving a piquant Parmesan herb dipping oil, aged balsamic with Italian olive oil or kalamata olive pesto, the exquisite detail of the Verona oil bottle and dip bowls is characteristic of the fruit harvested in this verdant region of Italy. With graceful curvature design, dripless spout and easy-grip handle the bottle preserves Italian olive oil alongside a stove top, displaying your culinary preference for cooking and dining. Durable stoneware. Dishwasher-safe. Bottle: 28-oz. capacity. Bowl (4): 4-oz. each
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Hand painted embossed set enhances distinctive aroma and flavor of dipping oil
- Bowls are deeper than traditional dipping bowls, allowing oil to breathe and enhance flavor
- The perfect accompaniment to artisan breads or in preparation of bruschetta
- Verona bottle and bowl set represents the fruit harvested in the verdant region of Italy
- Curvature bottle features dripless spout and easy-grip handle
- Culinary display for storing and preserving fine Italian oil
- 3 1/2" Dia. (5 1/2"L w/handle) x 11"H
- Capacity: 28-oz.
- Weight: 1-lb., 4-oz.
- 4" Dia. x 1 1/2"H
- Capacity: 4-oz.
- Weight: 4 1/2-oz.