Precision-cutting ceramic knives with the sharpness and smooth release for ultra-efficient prep provide the firm, balanced handling control of ergonomic stainless steel handles. With a sharp edge comparable to the precision of stainless steel, these CHEFS knives are lightweight to slice and chop smoothly, and minimize hand fatigue. Maintain a smooth, defined sharp-cutting edge longer, without sharpening.
The 6.5-inch Hollow-edge Santoku provides the straight balanced control to effortlessly slice paper thin to thick. Smooth gliding motion of the ceramic blade and hollow edge ensure quick release of vegetables and meats.
Unlike metal knives, these ceramic knives retain the natural color and crispness of food without leaving a discolored edge. Low-maintenance ceramic blades are nonreactive to foods and impervious to acids, oils and salt. Rustproof, stain-proof and moisture-resistant. Ergonomic stainless steel handle fits the natural curvature of the hand for comfortable handling and control. Hand wash.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
Features and Benefits:
- Sharp, long-lasting edge and ultra-smooth release of ceramic blades, with the ergonomic handling control of stainless steel-handles
- Lightweight ceramic minimizes hand fatigue
- Hollow-edge Santoku blade provides the straight-balanced control and quick release to slice, dice or mince vegetables and meats
- Ceramic retains a smooth-defined cutting edge longer, without sharpening
- Chemically inert low-maintenance blade will not absorb acids, oils or salts
- Ceramic blade retains natural color and crispness of leafy greens, without discoloring
- Rustproof, stain-proof and moisture-resistant
- Ergonomic handle for a steady, controlled grip