The Kuhn Rikon 6.75-in. Epicurean Garlic Press makes it easy for you to add a touch--or a heap, if you prefer--of garlic to your meals. No more mincing or smashing garlic cloves with a blade to get to the good stuff. With a simple press of its powerful lever handle, this 6.75-inch stainless steel garlic press pushes a clove through with minimal effort, and the ergonomic design prevents hand fatigue. The best part is you don't even have to remove the skin; the tool does it all for you with its efficient design. The Kuhn Rikon garlic press also minces ginger just as easily--the beveled holes finely grate the spice, preserving the flavor. Both efficient and thoughtful in its design, this garlic press features a removable sieve that we love. It makes the gadget so much easier to clean, especially since the 6.75-inch stainless steel garlic press is also dishwasher safe.
- Stainless steel construction
- Efficient, powerful lever minces garlic or ginger, eliminating the need for a knife
- Beveled holes finely cut the garlic and ginger, preserving flavor
- Ergonomic handle design reduces hand fatigue
- Removable sieve for easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe