Choose the Cuisinart 6-in. Elements Ceramic Chef's Knife to make your daily meal prep more efficient. This cutting tool is ideal for slicing vegetables and boneless meats for a quick stir-fry on a busy weeknight, or cutting up fruit for a fresh fruit salad. This 6-inch ceramic chef's knife has an extremely sharp edge that needs little maintenance. The nonmetal blade will never rust, corrode or leave a metallic aftertaste on delicate food ingredients. Ceramic knives like this chef's knife are very lightweight, so you can power through prep for family meals with minimal hand or arm fatigue. Don't let it's light weight and thin blade fool you, though--it's virtually break-resistant during normal food preparation. We love that this Cuisinart knife features an ergonomically friendly handle that's designed to match the curl of your fingers for excellent control and a secure and comfortable grip. Your new ceramic knife comes complete with a five-year warranty.
- Superior sharpness with little or no maintenance
- Nonmetal blade is corrosion proof and leaves no metallic after taste
- 6-in. ceramic chef's knife does not react with ingredients
- Lightweight to help reduce fatigue
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Cuisinart knife includes a five-year warranty