- Versatile knife is ideal for chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing
- Durable stainless steel blade makes it tough enough for dense foods
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant handle makes the knife comfortable to hold and safe to use
- Lightweight design makes it easy to handle
- Dishwasher safe for hassle-free cleaning
Don't Miss Out!
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sign-up in progress...
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
- Blade Length: 6-in.
- Cleaning & Care: Handwash-recommended
- Material Blade: Stainless Steel
- Material Handle: Fibrox
- Origin: Switzerland
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- $54.00 $44.95
- $239.00 $119.99
MOST HELPFUL REVIEWS
This 6" knife is a go to knife. Very sharp and easy to hold. It would be nice if they would just make the handle a little bit heavier. I recommend this knife -- the price is right and again -- its a go to knife.I recommend this product.
great balance and holds a sharp edge
this is true to Victorinox quality. love how it stays sharp. have been using it all week and washing in dishwasher and is still as sharp as ever. love the handle too. No wood to absorb germs.I recommend this product.
for christmas gift so I don't REALLY know
Amer Test Kitchen rated it as their best so it must be good.I recommend this product.
Customer Reviews for 6-in. Swiss Classic Straight Edge Chef's Knife by Victorinox Swiss Army
5 out of 5 stars, based on 10 ratings
100% of reviewers recommend this product
100% say this is a "good value"
- May 20, 2015
- By: susan
- From: IL
- I Cook: Every Day
- Style: Traditional
- January 16, 2013
- By: Cheryl
- From: NY
- I Cook: Every Day
- Style: Family