You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Solid spoon: mix ingredients in a Dutch oven, saucepan or fry pan. Ideal for stir fry, sauce, grains or pudding. Saute and stir vegetables or meat in a skillet. Serve rice or risotto.
- Perforated spatula: flip hamburgers, pork cutlets or chicken breasts in a skillet. Perforations drain grease or liquid, transferring meat from pan to platter. Squared edge lets you scrape bits from bottom of pan for deglazing.
- Single-perforated spatula: mix batter, sauce, marinade or salad dressing. Angled edge fits curvature of bowls and the perforation allows circulation of ingredients from the edge to center of bowl, ensuring thorough mixing.
- Solid spatula: perfect for scrambled eggs or pan-fried potatoes. Solid surface allows mixing of heavier batters, stirring vegetables in a skillet or turning meat.
- Slotted spoon: slots easily strain liquid from solid food. Scoop and drain potatoes, eggs or vegetables from boiling water. Also ideal as a salad serving spoon.
- Fork: brown ground meat in a skillet and easily break apart clumps to ensure even cooking. Stir pasta or rice while cooking. Use with solid spatula to serve salad.
- Bamboo tools are safe for every style of cookware, bakeware and serveware
- Set of six heat-safe tools perform multiple kitchen tasks: mix ingredients, stir sauce, mix batter, flip meat, drain liquids and serve food
- Naturally-sustainable bamboo with its long-lasting durability outperforms wood
- Eco-friendly bamboo will not scratch nonstick, ceramic or porcelain surfaces
- Will not retain odors or moisture
- Stain- and scratch-resistant