With the encapsulated base, this Stove Top Popcorn Popper ensures even heating to create light and fluffy theater-style popcorn at home. Long, inner stirring paddle distributes oil with kernels inside this popcorn kettle to efficiently pop more using less oil and prepare healthier snacks. Retro-style popper with wide, tri-ply base eliminates hot or cold spots, ensuring kernels heat at a uniform temperature, preventing unpopped kernels from setting in oil. This popcorn kettle with turn crank operation allows seeds to expand naturally for deliciously-light and airy popcorn. Removable silicone cup lets you add butter, seasonings, nuts or caramel toppings while kernels are popping, without lifting the lid and interrupting heat. The direct-drive tumbling process lets you make cheese-flavored popcorn, sweet kettle corn, savory snacks and more. Also ideal to roast almonds, walnuts, pecans or hazelnuts. Flavors disperse evenly with every turn of the easy-grip handle. Tempered glass lid to view progress. Lid and stirring paddle remove to use pan as a 6-qt. saucepan. Thick 18/8 satin-finish stainless steel walls with aluminum core. Magnetic stainless steel base. Cast stainless steel handle. Induction-capable. Dishwasher-safe. 6-qt. capacity.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Encapsulated base provides even heating to create light and fluffy theater-style popcorn at home
- Tri-ply base eliminates hot or cold spots, ensuring kernels heat at a uniform temperature, without settling unpopped in oil
- Long inner stirring paddle circulates oil with kernels, efficiently popping more using less oil for healthier snacks
- Heavy-duty turn crank operation allows seeds to expand naturally to create deliciously-light, airy popcorn
- Removable silicone cup lets you add butter, seasonings, nuts or caramel toppings without lifting the lid and interrupting heat
- Natural tumbling process lets you make sweet kettle corn, cheese-flavored popcorn or spicy snacks
- Also ideal to evenly roast nuts
- Tempered glass lid to view progress
- Lid and stirring paddle remove to use pan as a 6-qt. saucepan
- Thick 18/8 stainless steel walls with aluminum core for long-life operation
- Easy-grip handle and turn crank