- Looped handle for easy grip
- Syringe design for precise application
- Six decorating tubes enhance versatility
- Nickel-plated tubes for smooth nonstick flow
- Simple design excellent for bakers of all ages
- Durable materials ensure lasting performance
- Disassembles quickly for easy cleaning
- Includes instructions and recipes
Don't Miss Out!
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sign-up in progress...
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Gift wrap is available for this item. Item #148315
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days.
- Cleaning & Care: Handwashing recommended
- Material: Stainless steel, plastic, nickel plated steel
- Origin: Japan
- Size: 4-in. l x 1.5-in. d
MOST HELPFUL REVIEWS
Cake decorator was easy to use and I like the fact that it had metal pieces, instead of being all plastic like the one I had from Pastry Chef.I recommend this product.
This item description and the picture provided is slightly misleading.
This item is metalic blue in reality. It is not made in Japan as described but is made of 'US and imported parts'.
It was good for the price, the frosting has to be the right temperature for it to work, clean up was a breeze though!I recommend this product.
Customer Reviews for 7-pc. Cake and Pastry Decorating Set by Ateco
4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 15 ratings
93% of reviewers recommend this product
93% say this is a "good value"
I purchased this metal pastry decorating set to replace a plastic one that I had for years that finally broke. This one is much sturdier being mostly metal so I am very pleased with the price paid and the quality of the item. I can't wait to use this for decorating.I recommend this product.
- February 18, 2014
- By: Cady
- From: AL
- I Cook: Very Often
- Style: Healthy