The sauteuse, a common cookware piece in European kitchens, is a hybrid between a saute pan and a soup pot. Like most soup pots, this Calphalon sauteuse has high, slopped sides, and it conducts heat evenly along the base and sides thanks to the heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum construction. The pan has two stainless steel loop handles on each side for convenient transporting and pouring. The domed glass lid for the 7-quart contemporary nonstick sauteuse pan lets you keep on eye on your progress without letting heat or moisture escape.
The Calphalon sauteuse is exceptionally versatile; it can be used on the stovetop or in the oven, and cleanup is easy thanks to the nonstick coating. This sauteuse makes a great gift--even for yourself.
- 7-quart contemporary nonstick sauteuse pan made from heavy, hard-anodized aluminum crafting provides even heating
- Multi-layer PFOA-free nonstick interior offers low-fat cooking convenience, fast cleaning and durability
- Cast stainless steel loop handles are designed for safe, easy grasping
- Calphalon sauteuse is oven safe to 450 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe; lifetime warranty