Premium, double-coated Eclipse nonstick surface on CHEFS nonstick loaf pan bakes and releases high-rising bread, with delicious golden crust. Heavy-gauge aluminized steel heats evenly, ensuring uniform baking. With the high sides, this bread pan is perfect for traditional yeast bread, quick bread or pound cake. CHEFS pan is ideal to bake savory meat loaf. The ultra-smooth surface releases meat and tomato-based sauce, without sticking. Folded corners and rolled rim prevent warping, maintaining the integrity of pan. Durable rim allows a firm grip to transport. Sugar and sticky ingredients release instantly from the nonstick surface for quick, effortless cleanup. PTFE- and PFOA-free. Oven safe to 450 F. Dishwasher-safe.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Premium, double-coated Eclipse nonstick surface provides ultra-smooth release
- Heavy-gauge aluminized steel heats evenly to bake high-rising bread with a golden crust
- High-sided pan is perfect for yeast breads, quick breads or pound cake
- Ideal to bake meat loaf
- Smooth nonstick surface ensures easy release of meat and tomato-based sauce
- Folded corners and rolled rim prevent warping, maintaining integrity of pan
- Durable rim allows a firm grip to transport
- Sugar and sticky ingredients release instantly for quick cleanup
- PTFE- and PFOA-free