With even-heating tri-ply base for use on all cooktops, pour spout and straining holes in the lid, CHEFS multi-pot is the daily ""go to"" pot in your kitchen. Heat milk, soup, sauce, gravy or one-pot meals. Stainless-steel encapsulated base with aluminum disc ensures even heating. Easily strain liquids from this stainless steel milk pot, without transferring to a colander. Ideal size to boil pasta, rice, eggs or potatoes. Combination milk boiling pot and measure with etched interior markings in US and metric measurements to mix and pour pancake batter or omelette mixture. Tall sides to puree soup or sauce right in the pot. Even heat distribution ensures smooth consistency of sauces, gravies and soups. No hot spots to alter the cooking process or flavor of foods. Melt cheese or chocolate, preventing scorching.
CHEFS multi-pot features high sides and tempered glass lid to control splatters, prevent evaporation of liquids, while retaining moisture, flavors and nutrients. Lid straining holes in 2 sizes allow easy draining. Nonreactive to diary or acidic ingredients. Stay-cool cast ergonomic handle. Safe for all cooktops, including induction. Stay-cool ergonomic handle. Dishwasher-safe. 8-c. capacity.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Multi-tasking pot heats soup, milk, sauce, gravy or one-pot meals
- Dripless spout for easy pouring
- Lid features 3-mm. and 6-mm. perforations to strain liquids, without using a colander
- Brushed stainless steel interior encapsulates the solid aluminum disc for even heat distribution and cooking efficiency
- Tri-ply base for smooth consistency of sauces, gravies and soups
- Melt cheese or chocolate, preventing scorching
- No hot spots to alter the cooking process or flavor of foods
- Tall sides and lid control splatters and prevent evaporation of liquids, retaining moisture and flavor
- Nonreactive to dairy or acidic ingredients
- Ergonomic cast handle stays cool to the touch
- Tempered glass strainer lid
- Stay-cool ergonomic handle
- Safe for all cooktops, including induction
- Clean periodically with stainless steel cleaner and a soft cloth, rinse with warm soapy water
- Remove any calcium deposits by boiling water with white vinegar in the pan, cool, then wash with warm, soapy water
- Prevent white spots and/or pitting by adding salt to the pan after water has reached a boiling point