Premium, double-coated Eclipse nonstick surface on CHEFS professional-quality baking pan releases delicious moist and light cake, fruit crisp, gingerbread cake or cobbler. Heavy-gauge aluminized steel distributes heat, ensuring dessert bakes evenly. CHEFS pan is ideal to bake stuffed peppers or mushrooms, cabbage rolls or tall hors d'oeuvres. Durable folded corners and wide rim prevent warping, maintaining integrity of pan. Allow a firm grip for easy transporting. Sugar and sticky ingredients release instantly from the nonstick surface for quick, effortless cleanup. PTFE- and PFOA-free. Oven safe to 450 F. Dishwasher-safe.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Premium, double-coated Eclipse nonstick surface provides ultra-smooth release
- Heavy-gauge aluminized steel heats evenly to bake cookies, bars, desserts, rolls and pastries to perfection
- Multi-use pan bakes delicious moist and light cake, fruit crisp and cobbler
- Perfect size to bake stuffed peppers, mushrooms, cabbage rolls or tall hors d'oeuvres
- Folded corners and rolled rim prevent warping, maintaining integrity of pan
- Durable rim allows a firm grip to transport easily
- Sugar and sticky ingredients release instantly for quick cleanup
- PTFE- and PFOA-free
- Wood, nylon, silicone or plastic utensils recommended