More importantly, this 8-inch chef's knife is forged from no-stain, high carbon German steel, rather than being stamped out, so it's strong enough to dice hard vegetables like carrots into chunks for soups and stews. We also suggest using the Precision Series chef's knife to cut meats into strips for a delicious stir-fry, to chiffonade leafy greens, to smash cloves of fresh garlic and to mince fine herbs.
- Blade, bolster and tang fully forged from high-carbon, no-stain German steel
- Handle fabricated from contoured hygienic polyresin for better grip and attached by bar rivet
- 8-inch chef's knife tang runs entire length of labeled handle
- Blades edges are precision honed and tapered for optimal retention of sharpness
- Hand wash only with warm, soapy water; always wipe knife dry immediately
- High-carbon chef's knife includes full lifetime warranty