Best Used For:
We love the versatility of this mezzaluna, as it can mince everything from fresh herbs to capers or anchovies with equal precision. Use it to mince chives to top a hearty baked potato, or mix parsley, tarragon and thyme to make a fragrant and flavorful herbed butter. Pair this tool with a similarly curved wood bowl to make homemade pesto or mounds of minced garlic for a delicious garlic bread to accompany your next Italian feast.
- Crescent-shaped 10-inch blade is strong and durable
- Two riveted wood handles offer a safe and secure grip
- Stainless steel blade won't rust or corrode
- Single-blade design gives the ultimate control
- Crafted in Italy
- One-year warranty against defects