- Exceptional length for many daily tasks
- Triple-rivet design ensures stability
- Ergonomic grip neatly fits hands
- Hand-honed for exceptional quality
- Laser-sharpened for extra precision
- Full-tang construction delivers excellent strength
- Bolster-free design allows full use of blade
- Exposed blade heel makes sharpening easy
- Large heel elevates fingers above cutting boards
- Lifetime warranty guarantees craftsmanship
Don't Miss Out!
Sign up and get the latest straight to your inbox:
- New products
- Exclusive deals
- Free shipping offers
Sorry, Please Enter a Correct E-mail Address
Thanks! Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!
Want to manage which types of newsletters you receive from us? Click Here
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails. Click here to modify your email preferences.
Hurry, Only 12 In Stock! Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days.
About Subscription Ordering
With Schedule to Save Subscriptions, you will enjoy:
- Free Shipping on Every Subscription Shipment
- Easy Online Scheduling and Management
- Ability to Update or Cancel at Any Time
The Benefits of Schedule to Save
All Schedule to Save orders ship free.
You schedule the frequency you wish to recieve orders in one-month, two-month, three-month, and six-month intervals. Choose your preference and we'll send out the shipments on that schedule automatically. You can return and modify your subscription schedule online at any time. You'll only be charged for each order when the item is shipped. The amount charged each time will reflect the price of the item on the day the order is placed, plus any applicable sales tax.
Simply login to your "Manage Recurring Orders" page in Your Account at any time to modify the frequency of your shipments, the quantity of your subscription, and billing or shipping address and payment methods. Changes will take place immediately and will be applied to all unshipped orders associated with your subscription.
Gift wrap is available for this item. Item #202726
- Cleaning & Care: Handwash with mild cleanser
- Construction: Stamped
- Handle: Traditional Riveted, Ergonomic Design
- Material: High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- Material Blade: Stainless Steel
- Origin: Germany
- Size: 8-in.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Special Pricing
- $278.00 $99.99
- $88.00 $69.95
- $816.00 $369.95
- $303.00 $149.95
MOST HELPFUL REVIEWS
The Twin-Signature Handle is extremely comfortable compared to the standard Henckels Handel. The knife is lighter than it's brothers, makes life in the kitchen a pleasure again.I recommend this product.
For the money, this is probably one of the best knives on the market; it is superior to the half dozen other knives of it's type I have been useing.I recommend this product.
8" Chef's Knife
Great kitchen knife. Love the brand. Would definitely order more.I recommend this product.
Customer Reviews for 8-in. Twin Signature Chef's Knife by Zwilling J.A. Henckels
4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 8 ratings
87% of reviewers recommend this product
87% say this is a "good value"
Henckels is a sharp and well balanced knife.
I am very pleased with this knife.
I used it for a variety of chopping needs today and would recommend this item. Great service - very impressed, Would shop at Cooking.com again for more quality products at affordable prices.
from Puerto RicoI recommend this product.
- April 28, 2007
- By: edwin rosa
- From: PR
- I Cook: Every Day
- Style: Family